FLEXIBLE SOLAR CABLE
A robust and abrasion resistant cable suitable for extensive exposure to direct sunlight and outdoor weather conditions. The cable is suitable for both fixed and mobile installations and has a UV and Ozone protected outer sheath purposefully designed to last for more than 25 years in Photo-voltaic applications. The cable is locally manufactured for African conditions and contains a rodent repellent additive.
- Cores(s) : Dual extruded sheath and tinned class 5 copper according to SANS 1411-1.
- Temperature Range : -15ºC to 105ºC, max conductor temperature.
- Short Circuit Temperature : 160ºC for 1 second as per SANS 10142.
- Nominal Voltage : 1100 volts AC and 1600 colts DC.
- Minimum bending radius : 4.5 times the cables diameter.
- Outdoor protection : Water resistant, flame retadent, UV resistant, ozone resistant and rodent repellent.
- Safety protection : Flame retardant (self extinguishing), low halogen and low smoke.
- Core Information : Available in black and red single core.
SPECIFICATION NAME: In accordance with SANS 1507 and 1574
|Product Code||Size mm²||No. of Cores||Approx O/D||Approx Mass Kg/100m||Nominal Current Amps|
|SCM0025X1||2.5mm||1||6.00mm||5.60 Kg||32 Amps|
|SCM0040X1||4mm||1||6.48mm||8.89 Kg||42 Amps|
|SCM0060X1||6mm||1||7.30mm||11.53 Kg||54 Amps|
|SCM0100X1||10mm||1||8.30mm||15.44 Kg||75 Amps|
|SCM0160X1||16mm||1||9.30mm||23.17 Kg||100 Amps|
|SCM0250X1||25mm||1||10.68mm||32.91 Kg||127 Amps|
|SCM0350X1||35mm||1||11.44mm||50.60 Kg||158 Amps|
|SCM0500X1||50mm||1||16.50mm||65.43 Kg||192 Amps|
|SCM0700X1||70mm||1||13.25mm||90.00 Kg||246 Amps|
|SCM0950X1||95mm||1||17.00mm||124.03 Kg||298 Amps|
|SCM1200X1||120mm||1||18.34mm||176.03 Kg||346 Amps|
|SCM1500X1||150mm||1||22.70mm||224.90 Kg||399 Amps|
The information contained on this page is intended as a guideline. Metric Cables accepts no responsibility for consequential damages that may occur as a result of the interpretation of the data contained on this site.